PDA

View Full Version : Ford Racing Shaker system for 05-09 Mustang

azmustang
07-12-11, 03:07 PM
I'm selling my brand new in the box Ford Racing shaker system for $600. I was going to put it on my car but as some of you know I just got in a accident and I'm not looking to install it anymore. The price is firm no best offers or low balling, I don't need to sell it so I'm in no hurry to give it away. This system from Ford retails for north of $800 so you wont be able to find one new in the box for anything close to this price. If you're interested pm me. Thanks

JoeT
07-12-11, 04:34 PM
Wow Shawn that sucks ass man I didn't know that you wrecked the stang! If this thing fit a 2010 Mustang Id be all over it. Dont worry about my hood or the front fender stuff. You and I are straight. I don't have the 06 anymore anyway so none of it matter now, you probably have enough of your own problems right now. Hope your ok at least!! Sorry to hear about your wreck I know that's not making you happy. Hopefully you weren't at fault and somethings better coming for you!!!

Jodaddy
07-12-11, 04:54 PM
:icon_cry: as long as your ok, thats all that really matters

cyclonewass
07-13-11, 10:29 AM
That sucks! Hope you are ok...

azmustang
07-13-11, 02:25 PM
Thanks guys I'm ok and the car wasn't totalled but has a good amout of damage. Thankfully that happened a few weeks ago and the car is almost fixed so I'll be around here after a while.