PDA

View Full Version : THE Storm

Blackmagic1
07-06-11, 09:01 AM
Enough dust for everyone ? News stations reported the dust storm as 50 MILES wide an thousands of feet tall. My car didnt have a speck on it at work last night at 7:30, by 8:30, it was a different story. And this is what it looked like this morning......

IansBAJ
07-06-11, 10:38 AM
Dont feel bad my car got dirty and it was in the garage with the door down. No escaping that crap. Did you get another chin spoiler????

Rick Shopmier
07-06-11, 01:43 PM
We watched it on the news here in Denver last nite, that was a monster. I was asked why Ii live an Arizona. We were injoying a nice rain and about 70 degrees then, and right now we are getting some rain with a little thunder and about 80 degrees.

Blackmagic1
07-06-11, 10:26 PM
Dont feel bad my car got dirty and it was in the garage with the door down. No escaping that crap. Did you get another chin spoiler????Yes, i did ,same type.Never worked out with the new bumper cover. Trying to sell it.(The new bumper cover)

Blackmagic1
07-08-11, 09:50 AM
Underhood was covered too! Took 2 hours to REALLY cleanup.(Whole car) Washed out my Cone filter on my CAI ! WOW ! Nasty dust/mud etc...If U have a K&N type rewashable, and were driving in the Haboob, i HIGHLY recommend you get a kit an wash an reoil.....

Mr. Austin
07-11-11, 01:26 PM
I was driving in it. Looked EXACTLY like this. we had to pull over and almost ended up in someones yard in the process.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRDfLd1CV5U