PDA

View Full Version : Ok guys

Dan
11-12-06, 11:11 AM
We are starting to make the preparation for the track day, We will be bringing tools and our race trailer. So if your wife or girl friend wants to have an AC place to relax the trailer is a great spot to do this. We have microwave, refrigerator, and even a bed if your kid needs to take a nap so on and so forth. We try and go all out at every event thus is why we don’t go to very many of them. How ever If there is something that some one needs let us know. We will have tools i.e. this is not so you can rebuild your car this is just incase something happens only. We are going to try and get there first thing. So just look for the Red F350 and the big white trailer and just incase there is more than one there should be a lot of terminators at the trailer. If I don’t know you don’t be shy come over relax and enjoy the show with us. When we go to the track our house is your house. All we ask is for a little help keeping the area and the trailer clean of trash.

Regards
PSR race team

50 BMG
11-12-06, 12:33 PM
I thought we'd be over by the SECC guys for the big Porsche race :z7shysterical: ...

AZSonicSnake
11-12-06, 07:35 PM
heck yeah, thanks for doing that dan. that is very considerate of psr to help make the day even better.

i can't wait for next sunday!!!

El Jefe
11-12-06, 09:23 PM
Sweet. Ill be looking for you guys!

BurnTire
11-12-06, 11:39 PM
Thanks for the accommodations Dan.

Also we will have the Copperstate Mustang Club Trailer with all the food next to Dans.

ASUSMC
11-13-06, 09:01 AM
Hopefully you will see a slow white GT sitting next to the trailers. My boss scheduled me to work Sunday after I requested it off over a month ago. I will be there regardless.

diehard
11-13-06, 11:50 AM
Right on to PSR once again. Naturally, as a customer who wants to ensure Performance Solutions is around for a long time, I'll be pitching in, and bringing, water, soda, and some snacks, just to help out a little. To all those coming, if you aren't coming to "DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLED IT..." Well you know, stay home!:laughing1:

El Jefe
11-13-06, 02:14 PM
Ha! I better be able to make it back to Tucson after running it down the track. I drive it like I stole it here....

AZSonicSnake
11-13-06, 06:47 PM
Right on to PSR once again. Naturally, as a customer who wants to ensure Performance Solutions is around for a long time, I'll be pitching in, and bringing, water, soda, and some snacks, just to help out a little. To all those coming, if you aren't coming to "DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLED IT..." Well you know, stay home!:laughing1:

same here, i will pitch in too. :awsome:

Jacostang
11-14-06, 11:10 AM
Hopefully you will see a slow white GT sitting next to the trailers. My boss scheduled me to work Sunday after I requested it off over a month ago. I will be there regardless.
Ha, Feeling a little ill on the 19th ??:barf:

ASUSMC
11-14-06, 12:26 PM
Ha, Feeling a little ill on the 19th ??:barf:

yep:thmbsup:

askiles
11-16-06, 08:32 PM
Sounds good Dan. I will be there.

-Andy