PDA

View Full Version : 98 Cobra help needed

5150vortechsvt
05-02-11, 10:57 PM
I just moved here to Arizona in the East Valley. Wondering anyone here has some suggestions and or warnings of certain shops to get my cobra DOHC motor rebuilt.

Thanks

Michael
Feel free to email or Text me

Indy
05-03-11, 10:33 AM
We don't rebuild the engines in house but we can supply you with an engine that can handle anything you want to throw at it, from a stock rebuild to an all out race engine. We can handle installing and retuning your combo for your new engine also, or you can just pick up the engine from us if you plan to install it yourself.

Give us a call and we would be happy to you, PSR Tuning 602-269-8955.

Shane @ PSR Tuning

WildBill
05-04-11, 12:15 PM
What Shane said!

InTheClubNow
05-04-11, 01:58 PM
^^^^^^^

99_venom
05-05-11, 11:56 AM
Michael,
Welcome to the valley. I have to agree with the above statements, PSR is the place to go. Nobody but PSR will actually ever have my truck in their possesion to work on it. They are the best.

JoeT
05-05-11, 12:07 PM
I just moved here to Arizona in the East Valley. Wondering anyone here has some suggestions and or warnings of certain shops to get my cobra DOHC motor rebuilt.

Thanks

Michael
Feel free to email or Text me

Welcome to Arizona! Be sure to check out the different Mustang Clubs. Find people that have a Cobra like you and see what they say! Also going to club meetings could also be a good source of info.

Post up some pictures of your Cobra!

99_venom
05-05-11, 02:26 PM
Actually there is another source for the machine work on the Mod Motors. That is Brian at Duffee Motorsports (623) 455-8188 He actualy built the motor in my L. and when I pull the Cobra apart to put in good rods and pistons I'll have him do the machining on that also. I do my own work for the rest of it except for taking it back to Devin at PSR to be tuned.