PDA

View Full Version : My car heard me

JPGT_00
11-06-06, 08:20 PM
So I'm at my buddies house this weekend, I had to drop my tank and replace a gromit. all done, I go to move the car, and I said out loud I want some new seats, I sit down and my dam seat broke, My seat back went all the way down. There is a bolt under that plastic cover that just sheared. WTF..... Me being the bomb ass mechanic that I am saftly extracted the threads of the bolt, and got a new bolt but yeah, my car heard me talk smack about it and figured it would shut me up..... :owned:

BurnTire
11-06-06, 08:34 PM
So I'm at my buddies house this weekend, I had to drop my tank and replace a gromit. all done, I go to move the car, and I said out loud I want some new seats, I sit down and my dam seat broke, My seat back went all the way down. There is a bolt under that plastic cover that just sheared. WTF..... Me being the bomb ass mechanic that I am saftly extracted the threads of the bolt, and got a new bolt but yeah, my car heard me talk smack about it and figured it would shut me up..... :owned:

I broke a seat in my 5.0 years ago. It had something to due with 2 people being on it bouncing around????
Broke the frame in half.
Took it to a buddy to weld the next day and he was like WTF.