PDA

View Full Version : Wake up

JPGT_00
11-04-06, 06:52 AM
Alrighty all you west coasters, its time to get up. Anyone getting into anything fun today.... I get to drop my fuel tank today:laughing1: at least its empty.

RockysMom
11-04-06, 07:44 AM
Alrighty all you west coasters, its time to get up. Anyone getting into anything fun today.... I get to drop my fuel tank today:laughing1: at least its empty.
Theres a time diff here hehehe, we dont do the time change thing here in AZ. We are all just waking up hehee:z7shysterical:

Lucafu1
11-04-06, 11:43 AM
hey pec did you get my email with all the info on their? let me know if you need it agian or anything else.

JPGT_00
11-04-06, 01:52 PM
:laughing1:
hey pec did you get my email with all the info on their? let me know if you need it agian or anything else.
I got it, it was pretty easy, stupid little gromit cost 20 bucks from Ford, but it was worth because anytime the tank was about half it was leaking fuel everytime I would talk a left turn. but its all good now.