PDA

View Full Version : who is going to this??

Dan
11-02-06, 08:34 PM
http://www.speedtv.com/features/855/

WE LEARNED A TON IN TEXAS .... YOU ASKED US TO BE MORE TIME SPECIFIC...YOU GOT IT! NINE SECOND CARS ... THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO BE IN THE SPOTLIGHT!

PINKS: ALL OUT 9.0 - 9.9 is coming to FIREBIRD RACEWAY in ARIZONA - on DECEMBER 9TH!!

And We Don't Care How COLD It Gets!

IMPORTANT: This is a 9.0 to 9.9 competition. Race cars, street cars, dragsters all welcome. Must have 4 wheels and pass tech inspection to compete. You've got to be in the 9's running ALL OUT to be part of this monster tournament!

Remember, you gotta be in the 9's running ALL OUT. If you run in the 8's, you're too fast ... in the 10's, too slow. Sandbagging ... don't even think about it. Cheaters get sent home. It's your job to dial your car in ... in the 9's!

Fans and racers this is your day. We love ya! Bring your friends, family, coats, hot chocolate, trailers and RV's ... And don't plan on leaving until after dark!!

All cars get in the competion for FREE. Get there VERY early...we aren't waiting for anyone!

Gates open at 7 AM - Tech Inspection between 7 AM and 10 AM

ALL OUT Qualifying Begins At 10:15 AM. You Get Atleast 2 Runs!

ALL OUT Qualifying Ends At 3 PM and things are just getting started!

Rich Christensen and Team PINKS will select 16 to 32 killer racers from ALL OUT Qualifying to compete for $10,000 CASH in a Heads-Up, Run-What-Ya-Brung, Let's-Get-Ugly, Shootout, Showdown!

Rich might pick a group of 9.3's or 9.8's! You never know .... But you got to be in it to win it!

Plus, 8 Racers Will Receive $1000 CASH!!!

Will there be title racing? NO!! So you have nothing to lose and everything to gain!!

It's FREE for the racers and $10 bucks for spectators. Not one dime goes to PINKS! We're the ones giving the money - remember?

Look, Rich wants to give $18,000 away and watch some Fast, Hardcore, No Bullsh#T Racing!! It's that simple.

So show up and get ready to push your car like it's never been pushed before. Oh yeah, you might just have one of the best times of your life!!!

No Titles Required - No Sandbaggers Allowed. Test and Tune - Night before ALL OUT Competition to get your cars dialed in. You can also pass tech inspection that night.

PINKS ALL OUT - Will You Be The Last Racer Standing?

BurnTire
11-02-06, 09:25 PM
Sounds like a mission for you Dan.

Dan
11-02-06, 10:00 PM
maybe Im thinking if this converter works out that will put the car @ 9:20s with out spray

Gene
11-02-06, 10:32 PM
I might be in if I can get my nitrous tune dialed in. Its going to take me a 74-100 shot off the line and atleast 20psi of boost though. Why not, there's nothing to lose.......but my motor:z7shysterical:

AZSonicSnake
11-02-06, 11:03 PM
sounds like fun! i'll be there to watch. no chance in hell my car will go that fast anytime soon.

Ethan@S3M
11-03-06, 01:09 AM
Ill be there, brother inlaw works for speed channel and with rich on pinks.

ReaperAZ
11-03-06, 06:23 AM
I'll be there to watch most likely.

blacksunshine
11-03-06, 04:24 PM
I could run, if the block could handle a 250 shot.

i'll definatly go to watch, thats for sure.

Jeremy
11-04-06, 03:57 PM
I could run, if the block could handle a 250 shot.

i'll definatly go to watch, thats for sure.

It can!!!!:awsome:

BLK03SVT
11-05-06, 05:15 PM
sounds like fun! i'll be there to watch. no chance in hell my car will go that fast anytime soon.

+1 on that Tony....