Presented by Lucas Oil

Auto Club Speedway
Fontana, California
July 8-10, 2011
http://www.nmradigital.com/events/event5.php

This should be a great event!:awsome::jump::jump::jump:

05mustangman
01-27-11, 01:24 AM
Wow thank you for posting this Bill!!! I take it ur gonna go out there for it?

4Jenna
01-27-11, 03:52 PM
Sounds like fun...road trip :)

WildBill
01-27-11, 08:58 PM
Wow thank you for posting this Bill!!! I take it ur gonna go out there for it?

Sounds like fun...road trip :)

Yup............I may try to go to a couple before this one. I'd like to go to the Bowling Green, Kentucky race. That one is fun as heck.
Neither this one or the Texas race are points races and maybe the regulars won't show up to the Cali race, although a lot showed up to the Texas race last year. That may make it a bit interesting.

05mustangman
01-27-11, 11:21 PM
hey bill i no your all about the racing part but i wouldnt do the racing in cali. i would prolly just put the shelby in the car shows and watch the racing all day. how is the car shows?

WildBill
01-28-11, 01:14 PM
The car shows are pretty large. Being in SoCal, there will be lots of cool cars!

05mustangman
01-28-11, 04:15 PM
yea thats what i was thinking. since it is socal there will probably be a high number of shelbys present. the whole event should make for a good time.

BurnTire
07-05-11, 11:15 PM
I have a line on 2 free 4day passes. If anyone wants them let me know by tomorrow so I can have them fedexed from my connection back east.

05mustangman
07-06-11, 01:06 AM
I have a line on 2 free 4day passes. If anyone wants them let me know by tomorrow so I can have them fedexed from my connection back east.

Hey Jeff I would love to have them. I will be out there Saturday and Sunday for the event. I'll shoot ya a pm I'm a lil bit.

BurnTire
07-06-11, 04:13 PM
Hey Jeff I would love to have them. I will be out there Saturday and Sunday for the event. I'll shoot ya a pm I'm a lil bit. They are on the way to you.