PDA

View Full Version : FS - Built 8.8 for your stock 8.8

IMSHAKN
01-23-11, 12:56 PM
Seeing if there's any interest for this on here as I'm going to be selling my Mach 1 here shortly and I'm going to put it back close to stock if I trade it in...

What I have to offer is a built 8.8 out of my 2003 Mustang Mach 1. This rear end has 20k on it since the build and has had fresh oil placed into it here in the past year at which time there were no signs of unusual wear.

-31 spline Strange Forged axles
-31 spline Eaton Tru Trac differential
-Ford Racing 4.10s
-All bearings were replaced
-Axle tubes were welded up
-3" studs will allow you to get through tech with a set of slicks no problem

I'm asking $900 OBO for the rear plus your stock 8.8. I'd be more than willing to help you swap your rear out of your car and mine into yours if interested in this trade.

If interested, shoot me a PM with any questions or offers.

SloSVO
01-24-11, 11:28 AM
please pm a phone number... thanks

silver03cobra
01-30-12, 07:19 AM
I will be next in line... would u take just cash

SloSVO
01-30-12, 09:15 AM
this thread is a year old... I don't know if I'm shakn still has it... but, what were you looking for.. I have a new Ford housing with welded tubes. 456 gears strange 33 spline axles and spool.. 3 or 3.5 inch studs..

silver03cobra
01-31-12, 07:21 AM
this thread is a year old... I don't know if I'm shakn still has it... but, what were you looking for.. I have a new Ford housing with welded tubes. 456 gears strange 33 spline axles and spool.. 3 or 3.5 inch studs.. Price??? Rear girdle? Rear brace? Who welded it?

SloSVO
01-31-12, 10:28 AM
don't know who welded it.. the previous owner of the car used to compete in the FFW events and and after twisting two tubes and breaking 4 t3650s he bought this axle housing from new from ford and had it welded.. it does have a girdle.. no bracing.. I was looking for a stock Mach housing (3.55) and some cash.. like say 250..

IMSHAKN
01-31-12, 05:48 PM
Yeah, just for future reference in case someone else digs this one up from the past, I sold that car a while back and am patiently awaiting for the next toy to spark my interest.