PDA

View Full Version : Where is everybody

RockysMom
10-30-06, 07:54 PM
Getting pretty quiet in here again, We certainly dont want them PA boys to beat us again, come on guys we can do better than this cant we????????:thmbsup:

AZSonicSnake
10-30-06, 08:04 PM
sorry....have been admiring the sweet trophy i picked up from hank tonight...:2thumbs:

some goof ball thought he was in the cobra class and left early at the monsoon show, because i was tired from being up till 3am and getting up at 6am. turns out i was in personalized 94-04, and got 2nd!! woot!!!! i shoulda remembered since i asked hank what class i would be in. what hoser i can be. whoops.

btw- thanks also to dave for getting it to hank today! and for the race tickets, you rock!

RockysMom
10-30-06, 08:06 PM
sorry....have been admiring the sweet trophy i picked up from hank tonight...:2thumbs:

some goof ball thought he was in the cobra class and left early at the monsoon show, because i was tired from being up till 3am and getting up at 6am. turns out i was in personalized 94-04, and got 2nd!! woot!!!! i shoulda remembered since i asked hank what class i would be in. what hoser i can be. whoops.

btw- thanks also to dave for getting it to hank today! and for the race tickets, you rock!
Hey congratulations, good job buddy, Looks like we will be at the race at the same time. Coool beans:2thumbs:

u1arunit
10-30-06, 08:19 PM
I am still here but I don't count since I am one of the PA boys. lol

Do you change your avatar pic every week or something T?

RockysMom
10-30-06, 08:21 PM

Do you change your avatar pic every week or something T?
Maybeeeee. Is that a problem, U dont like it?:z7shysterical:

MinGry03
10-30-06, 09:19 PM
I noticed the same thing...it is quiet around here....:shhh:

speedracer
10-30-06, 09:23 PM
They don't say much, do they... cactus got your toung?:laughing1:

RockysMom
10-30-06, 09:41 PM
They don't say much, do they... cactus got your toung?:laughing1:
Well I am trying to get them going, We are gonna have to pull out the big guns soon if they dont start talking rofl:z7shysterical: :z7shysterical: :z7shysterical:

MinGry03
10-31-06, 05:42 AM
Were is everybody?

RockysMom
10-31-06, 07:29 AM
Were is everybody?
That is so cute rofl rofl:z7shysterical: :z7shysterical: :z7shysterical:

AZSonicSnake
10-31-06, 07:41 AM
silence is bad...very bad. been tryin to post a little more myself, but....sometimes the beer gets in the way on the puter. bad kegorator....:icon_razz:

HIKER
10-31-06, 12:38 PM
What ever happened to the guy that won first place in the 70's Mustang personalized cat that had his hood and trunk closed. He should of never won. The guy with the blue 70' Mach should of taken 1st. I know there was a big stink with the judge right before I left.

Jacostang
10-31-06, 03:40 PM
What ever happened to the guy that won first place in the 70's Mustang personalized cat that had his hood and trunk closed. He should of never won. The guy with the blue 70' Mach should of taken 1st. I know there was a big stink with the judge right before I left.
Its hard to police everyone, but if there was a problem it should have been brought up before the awards were given out, there was more than enough time to look over the sheets and the cars!! Hard to go back and take something away after its given out but it could have been rectified quickly.