PDA

View Full Version : Sellers Beware!!!

fordmike1
10-26-06, 10:53 PM
A friend of mine has his car in the autotrader and some one came out to see it and wanted to know everything about the car. Later that night this scumbag stole my friends car and had it loaded on a car trailer and was getting ready to leave with it when a youngtown cop stopped him and asked what was up with the car.The cops ran the VIN. and contacted my friend and asked about the car and found the scumbag stole it.This guy called himself Cory and said that he was friends with Chris ceolik from allmustang but dont know if that true its just what the scumbag said.So anyone selling a car be aware of this shit going on.

Jacostang
10-27-06, 09:06 AM
We all need to be more aware of POS's like these, Nick said there were people hangin around late at Pavillions, following people home then stealing the cars!! Posssibly a white Honda ? The punishment for auto theft is a joke!!!

At least this guy didn't get away!!!

HIKER
10-27-06, 09:50 AM
Lets hear it for the Youngtown cops considering there's only 4-5 of them. Your buddy was very lucky they were there at the right time. That scumbag's truck and trailer should be on the auction block next month.

As Dave said....always watch your back..even if it's through your rear view mirror. This is a big city, there's alot of slimbags that want your stuff.

Thanks for the heads-up...:thmbsup:

HIKER
10-27-06, 09:51 AM
Oh yeah...I dig that avatar...way cool....

MinGry03
10-27-06, 10:01 AM
Good to see he got the car back.