PDA

View Full Version : Update on Jodat!!

Jodaddy
11-08-10, 08:01 AM
Hey guys! Its Heather! I got on Jodats login to Update you guys on how he is doing in basic. His graduation is on December 9th! He is almost done! :woot1:Then off to AIT!! He called me last Sunday and I got to talk to him for about ten min. He said Basic is nothing like what others said it would be like. His first couple weeks were rough but he said its getting better. Good news is he just found out he will be coming home on December 17th!! :woot2:He will be home for 2 weeks then has to go back on January 3rd for his AIT.

I think maybe we should set something up for him when he gets home! Anyone have any ideas?? Im sure he would LOVE to do something with his mustang buddies!!!

Let me Know!! :veryhappy:

Wades GT
11-08-10, 02:15 PM
What would you like to plan for him?

Jodaddy
11-08-10, 02:46 PM
What do u think would be fun that he would enjoy? Cruise?

Wades GT
11-08-10, 09:49 PM
He likes 83rd and he also liked speed world.

Mr. Austin
11-09-10, 08:47 AM
cruise? Speedworld? Im getting excited just thinkin about it :D

Jodaddy
11-09-10, 09:55 AM
I think both sound good! Lol he would enjoy either! Is there any way we can set up something like that?

trucker
11-10-10, 06:54 PM
to bad for him we are doing speedworld the weekend before he gets home but a cruise would be good

05mustangman
11-11-10, 01:37 AM
Were doin a cruise on Saturday. A cruise that time of year would be really cold and possibly snow up north.

Jodaddy
11-11-10, 09:36 AM
Dennis, Can we set up a cruise maybe? I think he would enjoy that alot!! I know he would love to do something like that with you guys before he leaves again.