PDA

View Full Version : "The Valley's Got Talent" finals today at Westgate, come out and cheer on Element

Stangme
07-25-10, 01:15 PM
Come out and cheer on Element, my daughter and her Hip-Hop dance crew. They made it to the finals after yesterdays semi-finals. Finals are today July 25th at Westgate (Loop 101 and Glendale Ave). Competition starts around 4ish.

RockysMom
07-25-10, 02:01 PM
If I would have known sooner I would have showed. Would have loved to see that, but remember im on the other side of the world over here lol

Stangme
07-25-10, 02:20 PM
Awe.... didn't think about posting it sooner. 98.3 is also having Dylan coming out as a Bieber look alike to take pictures with fans, and some other stuff. And thanks for the T-Storm warning yesterday, made it home with about 50 minutes to spare before it hit Surprise

RockysMom
07-25-10, 02:25 PM
Your most welcome, Dont like to see a fellow stanger get caught in a rain storm, Been there done that, didnt like it. Dylan does look like justen Bieber thats for sure. Wow thats cool. Make sure you post up some pics, and if you feel so inclined add me to your facebook again.