PDA

View Full Version : Scottsdale Pavillion Saturday Cruise-in and The Valley's Got Talent Semi-Finals

Stangme
07-21-10, 02:13 PM
What a better way to do the Pavillion Cruise-in, and get some entertainment as well. My daughter is in a Hip-Hop dance team callled Element and they will be competing on Saturday. If they they make the top 5, they head to Westgate for the finals on Sunday before the Justin Bieber concert. Come on out and support them with your hootin and hollerin. :pepper:

The Valley's Got Talent Semi-Finals at the Scottsdale Pavillion Saturday July 24th, 2010 starting at noonish at RAW EDGE CLOTHING, 8940 E. Indian Bend Road Suite 139B-1 Scottsdale, AZ 85250 </SPAN>

Wades GT
07-21-10, 07:36 PM
Donna, Dennis, Shawn, And I were planning to go this saturday anyway so we'll see you there. Rick and my buddy Chris may be comming too.

Stangme
07-22-10, 08:46 AM
Small mistake on time, they have to be there around noonish but the show starts about 1:30 ish and not sure yet if inside or an outside show. The weather man is calling for T-Storms Saturday and Sunday so not sure how this will pan out for their competition... but will get a whole bunch of Wild West Mustangs watered for the day.

Mr. Austin
07-22-10, 08:52 PM
WIll be out there at 4:30. Have family in town and wont get off work till two. On my way after that!

Wades GT
07-23-10, 09:04 PM
Oh crap I got my sayurdays mixed up:eek: Were not going until next saturday when its mustang night. Sorry:doh: