PDA

View Full Version : Mayhem Fest

05mustangman
07-17-10, 01:42 AM
Anybody on here go to the Mayhem Festival yesterday? I got to meet Five Finger Death Punch, Korn, and Rob Zombie! It was SOOOOO hot though. I spent about 20$ on just drinks for ME. lol. Water was $4.50 and a souvenir soda cup was $6.00. but the concert was a total blast! my favorite bands their were Five Finger Death Punch and Rob Zombie. Zombie totally stole the show. i dont know how they let Korn close the show. But Five Finger sounded Amazing live! So if anyone else went what are your thoughts about the show? And anybody planning on going to the Uproar festival?

Blackmagic1
07-17-10, 08:56 AM
No didnt go, but at least it wasn't in Bullhead City ! 121 for the second day in a row !! :saywhat::goodtoevil:

OH3MGSVT
07-17-10, 12:26 PM
I was there yesterday actually! I couldnt get off work early so I missed Chimara and all the earlier bands. When I got there Five finger was on and singing bad company, I was PISSED because I really wanted to hear them!!! Didnt make it in the gate til Lamb of god came on. The concert was great and you are right Rob Zombie stole the show for sure, Korn wasnt doin it for me I thing Zombie shoulda closed it out.

Forget getting drinks/food there the prices were RIDICULOUS! I had to buy a hamburger and a water because I hadnt eaten since noon so I had no choice. It was a great concert for sure but I hated getting sprayed with that damn fire hose repeatedly. Me and my girlfriend got soaked out there in the lawn seats. Where were you at 05mustangman? How did you meet all those bands??????

Oh, and Im for sure going to the Uproar festival

05mustangman
07-17-10, 06:22 PM
we were on the right side of the lawn by the east side. and yea that fire hose felt good the first time then it kept coming repeatedly and i was gettin kind of mad about that. i was soaked from head to toe. we met the bands at kupds booth earlier in the day around 3 to 4:30. it was totally cool. i didnt buy any food cause the prices were just too outrageous. i stopped at little ceasars on the way down there. lol.