PDA

View Full Version : Ufc 116

05mustangman
07-03-10, 11:06 PM
How many of you watched the fight? What a great fight it was! Lesnar made Carwin tap out!!!!! I was going for lesnar to win even though so many people dont like him. I got to admit i was pretty worried in the first round though. What a great night of UFC!!

trucker
07-04-10, 12:18 AM
sorry wasn't going to do pay per view free or not for me lol

QuarterHorse
07-04-10, 12:23 PM
I thought Lesnar was done when Carwin put him on the mat. Then it looked like the fight was going to be stopped and Lesnar moved just enough to avoid that. I didn't expect to see Carwin gas out like he did. Hell...he hasn't ever made it thru a first round. Once Lesnar grabbed him it was over...GREAT fight...loved it!! And you gotta love Chris Leban...that guy is a psycho...lol

05mustangman
07-04-10, 12:44 PM
Oh yea I thought the ref was gonna stop the fight. Luckily he didnt. and that Lebanese fight was great!

fazm
07-04-10, 01:28 PM
def a good fight to watch. i dont watch many of the events but im glad i watched this one

wickedcobra
07-04-10, 05:43 PM
Lesnar is one tuff mofo. But how about that fight before the Lesnar fight that had the guy in the red hair? Now that was a fight.

QuarterHorse
07-04-10, 06:12 PM
Thats Chris Leban. He was on the very first Ultimate Fighter. He lost on the show but hell...that guy knows how open up a can of woopass!!

05mustangman
07-05-10, 12:46 AM
One of lesnar problem is that when he starts getting attack with a few blows he ducks away and runs away and sometimes falls. And when that happens, normally its game over. I dont know how he got himself out of that but wow what a great first round of action. And that choke hold on Carwin was just BEAUTIFUL. I knew it was done for carwin especially when he started turning red. lol.

wickedcobra
07-05-10, 08:06 AM
Thats Chris Leban. He was on the very first Ultimate Fighter. He lost on the show but hell...that guy knows how open up a can of woopass!!

I like how he fights, he woop that dudes azz while on his back.....

05mustangman
07-05-10, 06:18 PM
i cant remember what fighter but i believe one of them broke his arm from a submission move. he was holding his arm for awhile saying it was broken.