PDA

View Full Version : 4th of July

Darkhorse04
07-03-10, 10:46 PM
Anyone doing anything???? Where around here is the best place to watch fireworks?

05mustangman
07-04-10, 12:13 AM
I am out in Socal for the 4th weekend. I will be driving the shelby around the California Speedway Nascar track and doing their car show tomorrow. I know peoria is doing a pretty big shindig at the peoria sports complex. and so is surprise stadium. And i know awahtukee or however you spell it, is doing something too. And of course tempe town lake has the biggest show on the 4th.

Everyone have a safe and enjoyable weekend!!

RockysMom
07-04-10, 12:43 AM
Darkhorse04, I told ya to go to the web site mister ;) Im messing with you of course.
There was a huge show tonight on Main Street in Mesa. It was on the home page of the CMC site, They had fireworks off the large buildings. It was pretty cool for sure, Live bands tons of people and I got some really cool sun and shade pics of my baby :))
Once I figure out how to upload them into this new site I will post them lol.

Darkhorse04
07-04-10, 12:47 AM
Oh wow that sounded like a lot of fun!!! Can't wait to see the pictures. I was driving around checking out the car shows on the west side and didn't even know that was going on! Guess I will have to visit your guys site more often. LOL

RockysMom
07-04-10, 12:49 AM
LOL I told you so ;)

Darkhorse04
07-04-10, 12:49 AM
I am out in Socal for the 4th weekend. I will be driving the shelby around the California Speedway Nascar track and doing their car show tomorrow. I know peoria is doing a pretty big shindig at the peoria sports complex. and so is surprise stadium. And i know awahtukee or however you spell it, is doing something too. And of course tempe town lake has the biggest show on the 4th.

Everyone have a safe and enjoyable weekend!!

Cool have fun over there I will be there in a couple month for the next PSCA race! Thanks for the advice on what's going on I will look into those events.

RockysMom
07-04-10, 12:56 AM
I guess I gotta send ya to my garage teehee. I wish I could organize them by date , The two new ones are in there. you can see it on a street, Those are the newest ones OIII lol
http://www.highperformancestangs.com/forums/garage.php?do=user_garage_view&id=227

Darkhorse04
07-04-10, 10:19 AM
Very clean car!!! Looks like there are a lot of very nicely done Mustangs around here. The thing I don't get is everyone ignores you when you look at there car. Heck I'm a Mustang guy if you look at it I will at least say hi.

RockysMom
07-04-10, 10:58 AM
Thanks for the compliment, I dont like to talk to people or stare at them when they come to look, I dont want them to think im hounding them. I was actually across the street in the shade and keeping an eye on it. People especially like the rear window, I was watching them laughing hehe. I did have a couple people when I went over to it, that talked to me for a bit, which was cool.
I didnt want people to think I was making sure they didnt touch it, especially the kids who love to lean in the wondow haha.

Darkhorse04
07-04-10, 11:21 AM
LOL yeah you really have to watch kids they love to touch and the parents don't watch them very well. Or watch for the guys with those wallet chains man I have had some close calls with those!!! Well when i see your car I will make sure to come by and say hello.

RockysMom
07-04-10, 11:24 AM
Awesome :))

AZSonicSnake
07-05-10, 10:36 AM
Very clean car!!! Looks like there are a lot of very nicely done Mustangs around here. The thing I don't get is everyone ignores you when you look at there car. Heck I'm a Mustang guy if you look at it I will at least say hi.

same here man. i'll find ya sooner or later! need to get my stang out of the garage.

Darkhorse04
07-05-10, 12:15 PM
Sounds good! I'm always out and about at all the car functions.

Darkhorse04
07-05-10, 12:16 PM
Ended up going to Tempe yesterday for their fireworks display. There was plenty to do, good music and an awesome fireworks show.