PDA

View Full Version : 05-09 Ruff Racing R280 rims w/tires $700.00

Baknblk
06-25-10, 10:23 PM
Ruff Racing R280 rims, "Titanium" or "Hyperblack" 5 spoke rims with polished lips. The color of the spokes is actually a gray color, with the lips of the rims being polished. The front rims are 18 x 8.5, with the back rims being 18 x 9.5. The polished lip on the front rims measures 2.5 inches, while on the rear it measures 3.5 inches. The bolt pattern for these rims is 5 x 114.3, with the offseet being +35.

The front rims come mounted with Eagle F1 tires, size 245/45/R18. The back rims come mounted with Hankook VENTUS S1 Evo tires, size 275/40/ZR18. The rims were mounted on my 09 Mustang GT for approx. 3000 miles and have no damage, curb rash or scrapes to them. The tires have minor wear that would correspond to the number of miles they were on the vehicle.

The same rims are selling on ebay for $599.00. This is just for the rims and does NOT include shipping, tires, valve stems, mounting or balancing. In addition, the Ford tire pressure sensors are mounted inside of these rims and work fine. I just didn't transfer them to my new rims. The sensors are going for a minimum of $50.00 on ebay.

This is a great price for these rims and tires. Buyer is responsible for determining if they will fit their vehicle. Contact me if you would like to take a look at them. I live in the area of Pecos and Alma School Roads in Chandler. I have pictures of rims and tires, email me if you are interested at TMess242@aol.com.

Thanks...