PDA

View Full Version : Elected County Spuervisor??

Jacostang
06-24-10, 11:51 PM
Oh my G.... Milwaukee County supervisor has no clue that Arizona shares
a border with Mexico... How in the world do these people get elected???
If I was from Wisconsin I would be so embarrassed and I already am
embarrassed that she is American.... Just unreal.. Ignorant dumb ash....

I sent her an e-mail telling her exactly what I thought of her...:sticktonge:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-VMMweYcd8&feature=player_embedded

http://www.milwaukee.gov/West

Rev'n Kevin
06-25-10, 12:17 AM
Wow, did she say we are removed a ways from Mexico, come on, you got to be kidding me, where the hell did she get her education, would someone please check and see if she has any form of American identification.

Oh and did you all see the crap about banning the American flag from schools (read below) what the hell do they want to replace it with, a white sheet with a red circle?

Check this out...

There is a Fox News Poll, Question: Should the Flag Be Banned at Schools? Right now the Vote to Ban the Flag is leading by a wide margin.

Moveon.org, Organizing for America, and SEIU have been twittering today to go to Fox Poll and vote to ban the Flag. As I write this, they are overpowering the poll in favor of banning our flag.

SHOW THEM WHAT TRUE PATRIOTS BELIEVE! Let's flip those numbers and show the leftist Anti American scum we are organized and on the move. Flip the poll numbers now &FLIP THE HOUSE in November!

POLL:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2010/05/06/american-flag-banned-america

FalconGTHO
06-25-10, 05:51 AM
I had to watch that twice just to make sure it wasnt out of context or some kind of shenanigans with the vid.

Im not TOO terribly surprised.

1 Shes a chick
2 Liberal Dem
3 Young(ish)

But, of COURSE shed be against 1070, "2004 Hispanic Woman of the Year " and "Supervisor West volunteers for...Mexican Fiesta". Swell.

Also of note, it says shes the proud parent of 3 daughters but no mention of being married and as far as I can see no ring in the vid. Natch.

Dave, you should share the content of your email with us. Or PM me.

Jacostang
06-25-10, 09:17 AM
Here is my e-mial that I sent her...

Hello, I just watched your video on youtube and I must say that I am so embarrassed to be an American watching you. Really you have no idea that Arizona borders Mexico??? Wise up and go back to school to learn some things about this great country that you apparently no very little about. My 13 year old son found your video and sent it to all his friends also. I feel very sorry for the residents that you represent.

JoshuaEIB
06-25-10, 10:56 AM
wow that was painful to watch!

Jodaddy
06-25-10, 12:30 PM
we're better off electing a mute. I would rather have no say than a dumb@$$ thinking that arizona doesnt border mexico. I guess thats a common misconception about arizona its actually quite close to canada.

OUR P51
06-25-10, 01:58 PM
Youtube pulled the vid.

Just think she's in her second term!

Jacostang
06-25-10, 02:07 PM
Here is another video..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuJbTs93UY8

El Jefe
06-25-10, 05:45 PM
Active in her community, Supervisor West was named the 2004 Hispanic Woman of the Year by UMOS, Inc.

hahahahahahaha

RockysMom
06-25-10, 08:53 PM
1 Shes a chick "OMG not cool to say there buddy, thats pretty sexist of you to say, just cause we are CHICKS as you say, dont mean all of us are dumb".:jaw-dropping:
I dont agree with her being the smartest thing, which she is not apparently, but dont classify all of us in your bashing thank you!!!

I had to watch that twice just to make sure it wasnt out of context or some kind of shenanigans with the vid.

Im not TOO terribly surprised.

1 Shes a chick
2 Liberal Dem
3 Young(ish)

But, of COURSE shed be against 1070, "2004 Hispanic Woman of the Year " and "Supervisor West volunteers for...Mexican Fiesta". Swell.

Also of note, it says shes the proud parent of 3 daughters but no mention of being married and as far as I can see no ring in the vid. Natch.

Dave, you should share the content of your email with us. Or PM me.

trucker
06-26-10, 01:02 PM
only in america can you be that removed from reality
oh and chick comments are on called for