PDA

View Full Version : Seems I got an electrical problem...

Rev'n Kevin
03-23-10, 11:33 PM
...and it's got nothin' to do with the car.

Well, that's it boys and girls, the Docs got me cut off of my cigarettes and pepsi, seems he found an electrical problem in my heart, only firing on 3 cylinders, they're puttin' me on the dyno tomorrow afternoon and running some tests, I got to tell you, I ain't real happy about this, I was wanting to quit smoking, but on my schedule and NO pepsi, in fact no soft drinks at all, man that's all you see me at the shows with, a cig in one hand and a pepsi in the other, this sucks! Never should have let that woman talk me into going to the Doc, stupid chest pains anyway. Oh ya, and after talking her into letting me go do some carshows in April, I'm grounded again, stupid chest pains anyway...

ChuckD
03-24-10, 12:02 AM
Dang Kev I hope everything is ok.

Mr. Austin
03-24-10, 12:30 AM
Good luck man! Hope you pull through!!

1966PonyGirl
03-26-10, 09:36 AM
Darn those doctors and there shenanigans!!! Hope the chest pains subside! Get better!

Wades GT
03-26-10, 11:04 AM
Get well soon man.

4Jenna
03-26-10, 11:25 AM
Get well soon bud!

-Chris

Rev'n Kevin
03-26-10, 03:20 PM
Thanks All, Just got home from the Doc, looks like I gotta take it easy, stay off the cigs and pepsi, and fight the temptation to drop one of my nitro pills in my gas tank, that's gonna be the tuff one, lol

Stangme
03-26-10, 04:36 PM
Kev,

Very sorry to hear the health chit has locked up one of them dar pistons... it's called gettin old and good living (didn't say healthy living). Will keep you in the prayers Kev. I'm sure the doc's will get you tweek up enough to run smoothly again; might not be the high octane fast lane but at least you will be on the move. That Pepsi will clog those gas lines every time... should of went Coke dude, it cleans that chit out lol. Keep us updated, and if there is anything we can do for ya, give a shout.

Blackmagic1
03-26-10, 05:03 PM
Don't need to blowin no gaskets ! Not a pretty site! Have enough people around here gettin bored out as it is. You can't clean out yer lungs like a K&N, so NO cigs ! get well,soon you'll feel like this-----:pepper::pepper: