PDA

View Full Version : blew my engine up

cardude99
03-21-10, 09:01 PM
not really sure how it blew but my number 2 cylinder is gone. fazm made it so that it will drive right now but sooner or later it will completely blow. once it blows or as soon if i can get someone to buy my trans setup ill return the car to stock. if no one wants the trans by the time i need to put it back to stock ill just leave it in there but i really would like to try to get something for it if i can. the thing is i have a tr6060 on my car right now and i am willing to sell my whole swap setup (trans, shifter, d/s, clutch, cross-member, adapter plate, hell i can even swap rear ends to sweeten the deal) to anyone here with a v6 for cash (amount to be determined) and the trade of their t5 trans and some misc other parts. if someone with a gt is interested let me know i can make a deal with you as well as i do know where to get another t5 but then i will have to pay shipping.

i realize this should prob be posted in a diff section but i feel this will get more attention here and i am not technically listing it for sale just letting people know what my situation is.

if anyone has any questions or comments please feel free to share.

Jodaddy
03-23-10, 11:41 AM
man im sorry to hear. If you need any help with anything I can lend a hand

cardude99
03-23-10, 12:03 PM
thanks man i appreciate it

Mr. Austin
03-23-10, 01:07 PM
Dido.

Jodaddy
03-23-10, 11:19 PM
hey not a problem! I can understand the frustration with that. Just send me a message anytime you need a hand