DSALEEN
03-21-10, 12:17 PM
April 3 2010 sat starting at 1:00

Mr. Austin
03-21-10, 03:17 PM
Eh ill see if i can get it off.

05mustangman
03-21-10, 06:57 PM
we will definitely be there! was a total blast last time!

az2k1
03-21-10, 09:15 PM
can't wait......
:3gears:

Chris
03-24-10, 01:16 AM
I'm IN!!!Was there last time had alot of fun!

Wades GT
03-24-10, 08:45 AM
So much fun, I can't wait.

Blackmagic1
03-24-10, 09:52 AM
1:00 till when ?

svtrichie
03-24-10, 01:09 PM
Is there a lot where everyone could meet up? Or do a east side/wide side cruise to downtown.

05mustangman
03-24-10, 03:10 PM
1pm till police start breakin it up. lol. last year was around 8pm or so.

Mr. Austin
03-24-10, 04:05 PM
Deleted.

Mr. Austin
03-24-10, 04:07 PM
Deleted. Will not be there get to work. 52 hours of work this week.

4Jenna
03-26-10, 08:23 AM
I'll be there!

maddme
03-28-10, 08:52 AM
I will certainly be there. Has any one decided where we might meet and drive down together yet?

05mustangman
03-28-10, 04:23 PM
Just so everyone knows, the admission this year is $10 but it also includes a dash plaque and a t shirt this time.

I was wondering the same thing if people want to meet up and go together. im going to bring it up at the board meeting tomorrow so we can see if some of us can get down there early and reserve some spots. last year people started getting there at like 11:00am.

DSALEEN
03-28-10, 09:48 PM
Ya true people were there before 100 last year im going with my painter and cars he painted in a group at 19th ave and peoria around 11:00 i can c if he cares who wants to meet there and people can see his shop please give me an message back

trucker
03-29-10, 01:06 AM
starts at 1pm so if your not there by 11am good luck in parking @5$ a pop
sorry not going this time I have to attend a wedding ;(

05mustangman
03-29-10, 01:14 AM
its now $10 to park there.

DSALEEN
03-29-10, 09:57 AM
Ok we can do 10:00 then

diehard
03-29-10, 08:23 PM
I heard last year the Police were really cool about stop light to stop light, and burn outs? As for paying to park? Am I missing something but why would there be parking at a cruise? :)

blueone
03-29-10, 10:34 PM

you are an @$$ with that attitude there austin. when its starts to get out of hand the officers have to do their job. if every one behaves (for the most part) they will have no reason to shut it down. with your attitude you need to stay home..

05mustangman
03-30-10, 01:47 AM
BURN!!!!!! LOL!!!

:biglaugh:

he is right though about the cops have to do their job when stuff gets out of hand. i dislike them as much as anybody but if they werent present at all people could and would definitely get hurt and hurt others doing something stupid.

GasMan
03-30-10, 02:03 PM
I happen to like Police officers, most of them are into the same things we are. Im from california and they dont even let you cruz let alone do a burn out in any city in the bay area. So if they only let us run up and down the street for > 7 hours acting crazy, do the math, they are number one in my book. Hell....i might even bring them all a treat from starbucks jst for being ther. Sounds like we need to have a "Beat the Heat" day out at the track to keep the peace....see yall on central.

maddme
03-31-10, 10:14 PM
Has it been decided where we were going to meet and at what time? I may have missed it some where.

05mustangman
04-01-10, 01:19 AM
not yet. roxy sent out an email and were still finding out how many people are going and where we want to meet up if were gonna get some food before the cruise.

FalconGTHO
04-01-10, 01:26 AM
Im in for a meet up and cruise in, dont care about food.

And Tyler, isnt it time you update your avatar? Using your sig pic?

Mr. Austin
04-01-10, 01:50 AM
you are an @$$ with that attitude there austin. when its starts to get out of hand the officers have to do their job. if every one behaves (for the most part) they will have no reason to shut it down. with your attitude you need to stay home..
My best friend Jd is a scottsdale police officer and my uncle was killed in the line. Officer Cortez. Had the funeral 3 years ago.
Im sorry i was just messing around. Seems like i have been good a pissing everyone off lately. I have seen other post pictures up and thought it was funny when i saw it. Guess it was just not appropriate.

05mustangman
04-01-10, 01:59 AM
austin its all good man dont worry about it.

alan yea but i really like my old convertible pic. i just didnt want the same car as my sig and my avatar.

blueone
04-01-10, 12:21 PM
My best friend Jd is a scottsdale police officer and my uncle was killed in the line. Officer Cortez. Had the funeral 3 years ago.
Im sorry i was just messing around. Seems like i have been good a pissing everyone off lately. I have seen other post pictures up and thought it was funny when i saw it. Guess it was just not appropriate.

Apology accepted. I take comments like that very personal because I have a lot of friends who are police officers and some of them will be out there working at Cruise on Central. I dont want to see any one get hurt. I have also lost a few friends killed in the line of duty. Nancy puts on a great show and we are very fortunate that we are allowed to hang out like that. Gasman is right about not being allowed to hang out in california. Out there if you and your buddies tried this you would all end up with a bunch of tickets and a some cars impounded. I also agree with 05Mustangman I dont like all of them. I will take some starbucks from Gasman. A track day also sounds great where else can you speed past an officer and get away with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1MfU6cf0fU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVcQ3XD-qTc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwcrKL622Rc&feature=related

OUR P51
04-01-10, 05:37 PM
They don't allow much of this back east either.

Last year Phoenix's Finest were extremely generous.

There were many great burnouts allowed well into the evening. A dark blue Firebird comes to mind.

It was great fun and hopefully they will be as generous this year.

Just to be able to cruise is awesome, and with all the allowed burnouts the Phoenix Police really gave something special back to the community of car/truck/bike enthusiasts. Seemed to me they were also enjoying the show and the burnouts just as much as we were and the crowd.

I bet the restaurants and shops enjoyed the revenue that we bring to the area! And the tire vendors around town too!

It even happens twice a year out here so let's cherish these occasions!

Support Nancy and support your local Law Enforcement and don't let your vehicles get "squirrely". I heard that was why they shut it down, somebody got too sideways during a burnout.

Have fun and burnout safely!

And to the City of Phoenix and the Phoenix Police a big "Thank You!" for allowing the Cruisin' and all the fun!

FalconGTHO
04-01-10, 08:18 PM
Apology accepted. I take comments like that very personal because I have a lot of friends who are police officers and some of them will be out there working at Cruise on Central. I dont want to see any one get hurt. I have also lost a few friends killed in the line of duty. Nancy puts on a great show and we are very fortunate that we are allowed to hang out like that. Gasman is right about not being allowed to hang out in california. Out there if you and your buddies tried this you would all end up with a bunch of tickets and a some cars impounded. I also agree with 05Mustangman I dont like all of them. I will take some starbucks from Gasman. A track day also sounds great where else can you speed past an officer and get away with it.

Lol, cool stuff. Too bad the lights werent going for the full effect.

Mr. Austin
04-01-10, 11:46 PM
I dont think we are technically allowed to do burn outs. If you notice most of the people will not do it when a cop is next to them. The Camero(<-- that doesn't look like i spelt it right. To tired from unloading three pallets of a total of 135 batteries.) Who did it and stood on it got a ticket and a few others. Not sure maybe it was just because they took it to far. Idk i wont be able to be there i got a grand ol 10 hour shift and im sure my name will be spread amongst the crowed negatively because of that In appropriate photo and because of my Attitude lately. So i guess it is for the best! But while i do have you reading this Enjoy and hope it was just as cool as last year since all the pavement is new! One of my favorite shows as im sure it is others and hope you all have a Fantastic time and Everything is safe when the do burn out for the crowed.

05mustangman
04-04-10, 04:31 PM
cruise on central was another blast!! got a dash plaque and t shirt when entering the show. The burnouts started early this year and basically continued all night. the cops however did stand in the median by the lightrail and stop everyone that was spinning their tires after like 6:00pm. thats when they really started cracking down on it. A couple stupid people did burnouts literally right in front of the cops and got stopped for it. lol! but despite not allowing alot of burnouts, the cruise was another success and a total blast again!!

4Jenna
04-04-10, 04:45 PM
I had a good time also!!

-Chris

Wades GT
04-04-10, 08:04 PM
What a great time:icon_cool: I can't wait until next time.

http://wildwestmustangsaz.com/gallery/albums/userpics/cruise%20on%20central%20april%202010%20060.JPG
http://wildwestmustangsaz.com/gallery/albums/userpics/cruise%20on%20central%20april%202010%20061.JPG
http://wildwestmustangsaz.com/gallery/albums/userpics/cruise%20on%20central%20april%202010%20062.JPG

The rest of the pics are here ....... http://wildwestmustangsaz.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=15

4Jenna
04-05-10, 12:49 AM
Great pics Wade!

05mustangman
04-05-10, 01:13 AM
Awesome pics man! had a ton of fun there! Cant wait for the next one! just wish we were able to have our stuff on the car before the cruise. but thats ok were getting it taken care of monday morning.

05mustangman
04-05-10, 01:14 AM
oh by the way. Like the new avatar wade sergeant! LOL!

Wades GT
04-05-10, 06:42 PM
oh by the way. Like the new avatar wade sergeant! LOL!

:confused:My avatar is still the same.:hi:

Rick Shopmier
04-05-10, 07:44 PM
Great time on Central, Great pics Wade. Its been about 3 year since the last time I was there, perty much the same and still a good time. And for those of you who don't like cops, the next time your car gets stolen or someone breaks into you house.....call the fire department.

05mustangman
04-06-10, 01:04 AM
haha nice rick! this was only the second time i was down there and it was alot tamer later in the evening than last years. but it was still a blast! will definitely be doing it again in october if they have it.

GasMan
04-06-10, 07:23 AM
haha nice rick! this was only the second time i was down there and it was alot tamer later in the evening than last years. but it was still a blast! will definitely be doing it again in october if they have it.

If you thought it was tame later in the evening then you didn't see me burn a half tank of gas...lol... what I great time...me and my kid really enjoyed all the sights and sounds.

OUR P51
04-06-10, 02:31 PM
Wade,
Great job with the pics! Thanks for posting and the link to WWM site. I had a blast! What a great group of people to hang out with! Made it back with my daughter between 9 & 10 pm. She had a great time laughing when people did burn outs and revved their engines. She also had fun telling her Mom by phone what we were seeing! It was great cruisin' next to you guys! Met some new people and had some great conversations.

Nancy,
Big thanks for putting this big of a show on twice a year! Shirts are really nice as always. This show has about every type of vehicle you could want to see, truly something for everyone.

05mustangman
04-06-10, 04:37 PM
If you thought it was tame later in the evening then you didn't see me burn a half tank of gas...lol... what I great time...me and my kid really enjoyed all the sights and sounds.

Na i didnt see that! where did you do it? it must not have been by where we were all standing. or maybe i was cruising then as well and didnt see you. lol. but your car sounds awesome driving by!