PDA

View Full Version : F/T ported lightning S/C & C&L S/C inlet

az2k1
03-15-10, 09:55 PM
looking to trade a Eaton stage 4 S/C stiegemeier port and a C&L S/C inlet for a Lightning ...
I'm looking to get a Eaton ported S/C for my Cobra and I will also give the other person my stock Eaton...
the blower on my car made 462HP & 505TQ @ PSR Dyno.....
call or TX 623-221-4048 Jr.:pinkthumb:

The S/C is for sale to ..$500

OH3MGSVT
03-16-10, 08:45 AM
do you have a 5.4 in your car for the lightning blower to work on your car? how did you get it to work?

az2k1
03-16-10, 09:43 PM
no i got a ported blower for lightning and i was a ported blower that gose on a cobra .....
and if i had a 5.4 y would i want to trade my ported blower .......so if u don't have what i need move on ....

OH3MGSVT
03-17-10, 12:18 AM
Well if you talk to people like that your not gonna sell anything asshole

az2k1
03-18-10, 07:12 PM
hahahahahahahahahaha......it says for trade so who's the asshole now u fuk nutt

BurnTire
03-18-10, 07:24 PM
Both of you Knock it off.

05mustangman
03-20-10, 11:31 PM
wow some harsh words around here. i wish i could do somethin cause i would love to have a ported blower in my lightning! ive been trying to get a ported blower and inlet for my lightning for awhile. good luck with the trade though.

Mr. Austin
03-21-10, 03:02 AM
lol.

az2k1
03-21-10, 05:51 PM
bump...also for sale ....

az2k1
03-21-10, 05:53 PM
??????? i think you need to tell the other guy .........

az2k1
03-21-10, 05:53 PM
wow some harsh words around here. i wish i could do somethin cause i would love to have a ported blower in my lightning! ive been trying to get a ported blower and inlet for my lightning for awhile. good luck with the trade though.

$500......and its yours...... no harsh word just a dum ass ....no worries ....

OH3MGSVT
03-21-10, 08:20 PM
You done with the rude remarks dude? Like seriously grow up, I asked a simple question and you snap at me for no reason. Good luck trying to sell or TRADE anything that way.....:nono:

P.S. And Im the "dumBass" yet you can't even spell it right :bash:

az2k1
03-21-10, 08:47 PM
You done with the rude remarks dude? Like seriously grow up, I asked a simple question and you snap at me for no reason. Good luck trying to sell or TRADE anything that way.....:nono:

P.S. And Im the "dumBass" yet you can't even spell it right :bash:

bet it.............

and jst keep ur thought to ur self .......and jst go fly a kit.....:bitchslap: :asshole2:

P.S my # is posted if u really got anything to say dial 7 little #.......

OH3MGSVT
03-21-10, 08:50 PM
Fly a kit? How do I fly a kit? Oh, I suppose I can fly a KITE but im not too sure how you are supposed to fly a kit but I guess thats what makes me an asshole

Jodaddy
03-21-10, 10:10 PM
ok moving on!

BurnTire
03-21-10, 10:15 PM
aZ2 knock it off. I don't know if you noticed but this is not the type of posting that occurs on site. Alex asked a question and you could have handled the response in a better manner.

AZSonicSnake
03-22-10, 09:06 PM
interesting. whos truck did this come off of?

SloSVO
03-24-10, 11:59 AM
I thought this was SVT performance for a bit there..lol

Jodaddy
03-24-10, 03:58 PM
or 1320stangs lol

az2k1
03-25-10, 11:58 PM
aZ2 knock it off. I don't know if you noticed but this is not the type of posting that occurs on site. Alex asked a question and you could have handled the response in a better manner.
it's funny how you got your boy's back ....y don't u go back and see how i said this..no i got a ported blower for lightning and i was a ported blower that gose on a cobra .....
and if i had a 5.4 y would i want to trade my ported blower .......so if u don't have what i need move on ....
so y don't you go back a look a the whole post and what not.....be for this shit get out of hand and y ur at it make little buddy a MOD or some shit like that .....because the way your trying to handle this is a bunch of B.S and for the rest of the comments from the other funny people you just don't know ....and next time u should just PM me or call my # its posted .... so what ever i was just trying to trade a part that some other member didn't have because they got so GT .... puk it ....:thumbsdown:

az2k1
03-26-10, 12:00 AM
interesting. whos truck did this come off of?
my buddy got a whipple and not the EATON just taking up space .....

BurnTire
03-26-10, 11:58 AM
it's funny how you got your boy's back ....y don't u go back and see how i said this..no i got a ported blower for lightning and i was a ported blower that gose on a cobra .....
so y don't you go back a look a the whole post and what not.....be for this shit get out of hand and y ur at it make little buddy a MOD or some shit like that .....because the way your trying to handle this is a bunch of B.S and for the rest of the comments from the other funny people you just don't know ....and next time u should just PM me or call my # its posted .... so what ever i was just trying to trade a part that some other member didn't have because they got so GT .... puk it ....:thumbsdown:

This is the second time you started crap in the classifieds. The first time was with Gene. Remember when you called him a flaker http://www.highperformancestangs.com/forums/showthread.php/7372-FS-99-04-gt-or-cobra-UPR-o-r-X-pipe-75?highlight=flaker

It is funny how I got PM's from members not even involved in the thread thanking me for handling the site in a professional manner.

I told both of you to knock it off. You couldn't stop and had to come back with more immature crap in post #11.

Well so much for trying to trade the part here.

OH3MGSVT
03-26-10, 08:08 PM
Az2k1, how do you know if I wanted to buy or TRADE for that supercharger or not? You dont know what I have, do you know if I have a supercharger laying around that I would trade OR have a friend that would want to trade and would have set him up through you? No, you don't. So it's instances like this that will prevent you from selling and/or trading anything. Especially on this site. So you just talked yourself out of a deal and didn't even know it because you coudln't respond in a respnsible manner. Well good luck on the trade..........

az2k1
03-26-10, 08:31 PM
Az2k1, how do you know if I wanted to buy or TRADE for that supercharger or not? You dont know what I have, do you know if I have a supercharger laying around that I would trade OR have a friend that would want to trade and would have set him up through you? No, you don't. So it's instances like this that will prevent you from selling and/or trading anything. Especially on this site. So you just talked yourself out of a deal and didn't even know it because you coudln't respond in a respnsible manner. Well good luck on the trade..........
well it is what it is .....and if that was the case you should of said so the first place ....... it doesn't really matter ......
and i don't need luck just the person that want to trade or cash me out on it .....