PDA

View Full Version : STOLEN : SVT Center Caps

AZ-GT
02-04-10, 02:40 PM
Looks like someone wanted my SVT center caps worse than I did.

Got all 4 of them last night sitting in my driveway.

:gloomy:

4Jenna
02-04-10, 03:17 PM
Wow, some people. Thieves...I can't stand them.

Sorry to hear

-Chris

AZ-GT
02-04-10, 03:28 PM
Apparently Ford thinks that they are "gold plated" as well @ $70 each.

Good luck with that.

AZSonicSnake
02-04-10, 03:33 PM
must be that area. my good friend travis that also posts on here had a set stolen in the same part of town. i would honestly suggest ebay if i were you.

Wades GT
02-04-10, 04:43 PM
Looks like someone wanted my SVT center caps worse than I did.

Got all 4 of them last night sitting in my driveway.

:gloomy:
Damn that sucks. I live in the same area and so far so good no problems.[knock on wood] I think I have seen your car a few times at the Wallmart on 79th and peoria. Check ford racing for the caps they may have a better price.

silvrsvt
02-04-10, 05:44 PM
if you find out who it is I might have a reward! someone hit our car lot! over 200 center caps missing... thats a lot of $$$$ enough to make the owner hire a security guard. There is a place on 27th ave and I think indian school that sells JUST center caps.. used center caps.. they also buy them for 2 bucks a piece. Might want to check it out

AZ-GT
02-04-10, 06:04 PM
Damn that sucks. I live in the same area and so far so good no problems.[knock on wood] I think I have seen your car a few times at the Wallmart on 79th and peoria. Check ford racing for the caps they may have a better price.

Probably so. Technically it's the wifes' car.

Just an FYI for you folks, here is a good website to see what is going on in your
neighborhood.

http://www.azcentral.com/CrimeMaps/

RockysMom
02-04-10, 06:09 PM
Just a FYI It wasnt me lol, Sorry to hear that.