PDA

View Full Version : WildBill Snorting Exhaust...

99_venom
01-20-10, 01:35 PM
Here is a video of my truck on the PSR dyno. Devin is setting up a break in tune for me and WildBill is trying to get a buzz sniffing the exhaust.

Actually I think he was just watching for chunks coming out of the tail pipe.

http://rpmdreams.com/drags/Jim_L_Dyno.wmv (http://rpmdreams.com/drags/Jim_L_Dyno.wmv)

WildBill
01-20-10, 07:58 PM
Bahahahahaha!

99_venom
01-20-10, 08:39 PM
Thought you'd get a kick outta that. Thanks for keeping the evil on the exhaust while Devin runs it up. Now you might want to explain to the rest of the peeps on here what you were really doing down there by the exhaust.

You guys do a great job at PSR, Heck Devin got 612/627 out of a pump gas, break in tune, with a mere 13 degrees of timing on the Lightning.

RockysMom
01-20-10, 09:10 PM
Hey Bill, I seen yer butt crack teee heeee:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
Damn that scares me, I keep waiting for the car to go flying off the Dyno watching those videos lol. YEEEIIIKKKEEESSSSS

OH3MGSVT
01-20-10, 09:19 PM
Couldnt see well in the video, but its a whipple on there right? VERY nice numbers BTW

Stanger00
01-20-10, 11:51 PM
Thats why I didnt stay to watch for my pulls...fear of mustang trying to take off.

Thats a whole lot of power on pump gas

WildBill
01-21-10, 02:18 AM
Thought you'd get a kick outta that. Thanks for keeping the evil on the exhaust while Devin runs it up. Now you might want to explain to the rest of the peeps on here what you were really doing down there by the exhaust.

You guys do a great job at PSR, Heck Devin got 612/627 out of a pump gas, break in tune, with a mere 13 degrees of timing on the Lightning.
I was looking for either detonation or spark blowout. Both look REALLY similar except the puff out the tailpipe of detonation is proceeded by a heatwave. I also have a hand on the vehicle and I can feel detonation. This really the only way to PROPERLY tune a vehicle.

Hey Bill, I seen yer butt crack teee heeee:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
Damn that scares me, I keep waiting for the car to go flying off the Dyno watching those videos lol. YEEEIIIKKKEEESSSSS
You CANNOT! Stop looking at my hiney!:laughing::laughing:

4Jenna
01-21-10, 09:30 AM
hahaha