PDA

View Full Version : Norterra cruise in tonight

DSALEEN
12-11-09, 05:03 PM
I 17 AND HAPPY VALLEY SANTA WILL BE THERE SAMPLES, FACE PAINTING ,AWARDS FOR MOST DECORATED VEHICLES,RAFFFLES AND MUSIC COME ON DOWN:bouncy::yes::pepper::laughing1::biglaugh::two thumbsup:

DSALEEN
12-11-09, 05:18 PM
It goes from 530 to 900 it is in the middle of the shops behind chipotle

silvrsvt
12-11-09, 07:18 PM
I will pull a drive by :biglaugh:

05mustangman
12-11-09, 11:43 PM
that was actually a pretty cool show. i like all the shops and restaraunts they have right there.

Mr. Austin
12-12-09, 12:11 AM
Wow i hope they do that a lot more often if they really give that a push they could have a freaking sweet ally to do that on. Dayna and I both agreed that it would almost be the main street of peoria. Bands, food, drunk people dancing like hippies in the street, cars, and many, *cough* Many! good lookng girls *cough**COUGH!!!*** would highly recommend the next time this happens that we get more cars to go. Fantastic show.

silvrsvt
12-12-09, 12:25 AM
around 8:45 did anyone here my cobra and a LAMBO go screaming by??? I was running really late so I didnt stop by but I did drive by and lined up right next to a bright yellow lambo at the first light off happy valley exit:woot1: I got on it in 1st and 2nd but let out do to wheel hop! then the lambo flew by! it was nuts:laughing1:

05mustangman
12-12-09, 01:48 AM
LOL! nice congrats on lining up with the lambo. i left a little earlier to go grab some food. wish i could have seen it. that lambo is definitely sweet.

CCStang
12-12-09, 09:40 AM
I was briefly at Norterra last night after checking out the cruise night on 67th Avenue and Deer Valley Road. I parked my Mustang in the back parking lot to check-out the participating rides there. I didn't see many that were caught up in the "Holiday Spirit".

Cruise night, at Norterra, might finally has it's collected act together by having only one band playing instead of both of them. The first cruise night there was like walking into the stereo section of Fry's Electronics. A little too much for me in trying to hold a simple conversation with friends.

Mr. Austin
12-12-09, 10:23 AM
they did have two bands and unfortunately i will be the dick and say this. The one that was closer to the paradise valley bakery on the east end. Much better.