PDA

View Full Version : Finally...

Rev'n Kevin
11-24-09, 05:40 PM
It's official, we have decided to stay in Arizona. Today we signed the papers on my 3 car garage and the Wife's house, LOL. We will be making the short move from Peoria to Glendale in the next few weeks. I will need to hire some young fellows with a truck to move the heavier furniture, so if you know someone let me know. It has been a long and very trying search to find the right house (and at the right price) and finally it is over. Both myself and the Wife are very happy with the house we have chosen, I can't wait to start organizing the garages and begin the customizing work on my mustang that I have been wanting to do, but required a garage in which to do it. After I get the body mods and other work done, it will go into paint and hopefully by the end of January have it completed to begin the 2010 season of shows and cruises and fun.

And these little fellows show just how I feel right now :laughing1: :bouncy: :bounce: :pepper: :woot2: :woot1:

AZSonicSnake
11-24-09, 06:20 PM
very cool! great to hear man. good to be keepin ya here.

svtrichie
11-24-09, 07:41 PM
Congrats on the new house.

Rev'n Kevin
11-24-09, 08:07 PM
Thanks Tony and Richie, I'm stoked for sure, I was able to swing quite a great deal on it. It is a 4 bdr with a liv. rm and a grand room with a az. room off that, so like 3 living rooms, the grand has a fantastic black marble fireplace to hang our stockings for our first christmas in the home next month. The back yard is huge and has a pool. Here is a pic of the front, I just love the 3 car garage. To the right of the garages, there is a single car carport.

http://i642.photobucket.com/albums/uu146/revkev/20090908015511828335000000.jpg

Jacostang
11-24-09, 09:09 PM
Great!!!!! Glad to see your staying here!