PDA

View Full Version : Ford Deuce Roadster

pat63
11-12-09, 08:49 PM
http://www.dragdreams.com/wp-content/uploads/ford-deuce-roadster.jpg
i was searching for a Ford Deuce images in google when this Deuce Roadster really got my attention, i love the color and exterior style. Any thoughts?

Rev'n Kevin
11-12-09, 09:18 PM
Any thoughts?

Yes, one, why would you join this mustang forum and put this as your very first post on the site?:biglaugh:

Anyway, Welcome and how 'bout for your second post you introduce yourself and tell us about you and your ride.

wickedcobra
11-12-09, 10:37 PM
Im not really into the roadsters that much but I like the color of that one and I would ditch the pinstripe.

BUSTED
11-13-09, 10:01 AM
I will always love em'. But they are starting to all look the same. Wheels, colors, seats ect. Its all been done. I hate to say it (never thought i would) but they are getting so popular it takes away from the REALLY cool ones.

Kinda like these guys going out and buyin' choppers that look custom ....but really aren't. All that hard garage work people actually put in to make something special just gets wrecked IMO. Where is the art of building something anymore

Everyone's going to have one at a big show. But for the record they are still cool cars.

Man, I'm to young to be getting old LOL! I sound like an old man! :laughing:

Mr. Austin
11-13-09, 10:54 AM
Put some 22's on it and some exhaust coming through the hood with a flame thrower kit. Maybe some real pinstriping not a line and i will like it.