PDA

View Full Version : D'Agostino Racing Special Discount Announcement

Derek@DRI
10-30-09, 03:32 PM
Dear Valued Customers,

I am proud to announce that after months of development on our website we are finally ready to launch the new interface. Pretty soon D'Agostino Racing Inc will have a new look to its website. With these recent changes, our site will have a new and improved appearance, will be much easier to navigate through, and will make ordering easier than ever.

The most exciting news however is the SPP pricing module I have been working on. I am finally at the point where I can release the module. What is the SPP? The SPP is a program designed specifically for our most valued and loyal customers, specifically customers who have spent over $3000 with us since we opened up in 2006. This will entitle you to get ROCK BOTTOM pricing on all the items we offer. On top of already receiving all of our items at unbeatable prices, you can now just log into our website and check pricing at any time. No need to call and ask for a discount. No need to remind us how much business we have done together in the past. Just log in and shop away!

All you have to do is simply log on the website and check out your pricing. When you log on it will display our already low retail prices, along with the SPP pricing. This is my way of saying thank you to all those who have supported us from the beginning. This program can save you quite a substantial amount of money and will allow you to enjoy this hobby even more!

Please give us a call or e-mail to see if you qualify and start shopping today!!

Please note that while we have updated the majority of the brands on the website we are still working on getting them all done. Due to constant price increases and new lines we pick up we are constantly updating the website, so if there is a particular item or line which is not updated please do not hesitate to contact us.

Once again thank you for the continued support!

Derek D'Agostino